Security Guards @ Red Eye Security Limited
Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company incorporated in Nigeria which is managed by seasoned security personnel with a wide range of security experiences.
The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Security Guard
- Security guards secure premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points, permitting entry.
- Security guards must protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment,observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances, act lawfully in direct defense of life or property, apprehend criminals and evict violators, take accurate notes of unusual occurrences, report in detail any suspicious incidents, patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter.
- Security guards also monitor and control access to building entrances and vehicle gates, watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment, perform first aid or CPR.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Candidates should reside around (Ikeja, Ketu, Ojota, Ogudu, Maryland)
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV's to: [email protected] and [email protected]
Apply in Person at Our Office:
38 Olonode Street,
Alagomeji Bus Stop,