Security Site Manager @ Red Eye Security Limited
Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company incorporated in Nigeria which is managed by seasoned security personnel with a wide range of security experiences.
The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Security Site Manager
- Responsible for monitoring the security operations for any organization or company.
- Implement security policies, regulations, rules, and norms and make sure that the environment in their organization is safe for employees and visitors.
- Also, train a team of professionals including security staff and contractors; evaluate the effectiveness of these individuals in carrying out security objectives.
- Maintain living database of security incidents and threats; be aware of executive travel to your site(s) to assist with the close protection and to mitigate risks.
- Draft and/or edit security incident reports and develop metrics to measure security effectiveness.
- Maintain all information and physical security systems and recommend new procedures and upgrades, as appropriate with substantiation.
- Ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, and availability of security systems.
- Must keep senior management informed of security-related issues on an ongoing basis (periodic reporting).
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: [email protected] and [email protected]
Apply in person at our office at:
No. 38, Olonode Street,
Alagomeji Bus Stop,