Database Administrator @ Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited APPLICATIONS CLOSES SOON
Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited was incorporated as an engineering & contracting company providing a broad range of engineering services and products to diverse industries including the power distribution, power transmission, power generation, telecommunications, petroleum & gas, and marine industries. Through the years, Turbo Energy has provided various services different utilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Administrator
Job Description and Abilities
- Assisting in database design
- Updating and amending existing databases
- Setting up and testing new database and data handling systems
- Monitoring database efficiency
- Sustaining the security and integrity of data
- Creating complex query definitions that allow data to be extracted
- Training colleagues in how to input and extract data.
- For a role in database management, employers will be looking for you to have the following:
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Understanding of structured query language (SQL)
- Knowledge of 'relational database management systems' (RDBMS), 'object-oriented database management systems' (OODBMS) and XML database management systems
- Experience with their database software/web applications
- The ability to work quickly, under pressure and to deadlines
- Up-to-date knowledge of technology and the Data Protection Act
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, where the technology is constantly changing.
- Candidates must possess Professional Certifications in Database Administration.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV's to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the mail subject.