Senior Finance Specialist @ Huawei Technologies
At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one-third of the world's population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance Specialist
- As a partner of Project Operation Management should participate thoroughly in LTC and PMP process, support signing high-quality contracts and delivery base on contract, assist project team to achieve operational objectives.
- By carrying out the four project financial activities (Estimation, Budget, Rolling Forecast and Analysis, Final Accounting) to promote project management in-line with expectations in order to achieve the project management target;
- Financial functional elements activities at management level, provide a project-based financial solution and support signing high-quality contracts and manage project financial risk.
- Manage finance data quality of the project, implement Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR), ensure financial data accuracy, support Consistency of Inventory Accounts and Goods (CIAG) and Operational Compliance.
Business Skills Requirements:
- Excellent written communication skills, excellent written and spoken English is essential;
- Self-starter and with ability to work collaboratively with other staff in finance and other departments;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in, and ability to bridge, strategy and operations;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively;
- Commitment to working within our philosophy and objectives;
- Willingness to work outside normal working hours including weekends and evenings if essential or emergency
Professional Knowledge Requirement:
- With a strong finance academic background, at least two years experience and recognised international expertise in a famous firm;
- Have excellent Finance knowledge and skills, with a track record of preparing high quality, influential performance for all or any of the above areas;
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Clik here to apply online