Services Business Leader Africa & Turkey @ GE Nigeria
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Services Business Leader Africa & Turkey
Ref No: 2986108
Job Function: Services
Business Segment: Renewable Energy Hydro
- The Hydro Service Business Leader for Africa & Turkey will be responsible for representing and leading the overall hydro service activity in his/her designated countries.
- To this end, he/she will be driving profitable growth in the Hydro portfolio through increasing sales of GE's world class Hydro retrofit and services solutions in all the Africa region.
- Directly responsible for all commercial activity including sizing and building sales teams with the right customer coverage, to increase customer intimacy, make a proactive commercial approach to generate and capture leads in the region (in close coordination with Hydro Sales to cover the full installed base).
- Work closely with service lines and regional sales leader to ensure the full Hydro and GE offering is commercialized to reach a double digit growth every year in this region.
- Lead ITO efforts for all service projects in-sub region ensuring that Hydro offers are competitive and focused on meeting customer requirements while ensuring an efficient tendering process and smooth coordination / handover of retrofit projects to the appropriate service line.
- Manage relationship with key region hydro customers - Ensure use of SFDC tools and compliance with the service sales process.
- Develop local value added and lead execution of field service and transactional activity while supporting, as needed, execution of Retrofit projects led by the service lines.
- Ensure the highest levels of safety and integrity of our teams, suppliers and customers.
- Develops co-creation of new customer oriented solutions to meet customer needs.
- Accountable for quarterly commercial performance (Budget vs Forecast vs actual) and pacingThis position reports to the Europe Service Leader (the Hydro Europe scope includes SSA, North Africa, and MENAT) and can be based in Kenya, Nigeria or Ivory Coast or other relevant country.
- Bachelor’s degree / Business school/ Engineering
- Above 10 years of Sales/Commercial experiences of which at least 5 in the Hydro or Power generation industry in the designated regional market place.
- Strong track record of sales result and sales leadership results.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Existing relationships with key GE power generation customers in the region.
- Experience and success in setting commercial vision and results oriented.
- Ability to influence cross functional Business teams to drive sales strategy and growth in the country.
- Proven successes in managing complex sales projects and implement appropriate partnerships with stakeholders inside and outside the country.
- Deep knowledge of region/country market and competitive issues.
- Demonstrated deep services knowledge.
- Passion for customer success: demonstrated collaboration skills with co-creation of new customer oriented solution to meet customer needs.
- Previous experience in commercial operations with deep understanding of proposal development process and tools.
- Strong presence with outstanding presentation, negotiation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to travel 20%+.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online