Solar Regional Sales Representative @ Schneider Electric
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Regional Sales Representative
Ref No: 004QSC
The Solar Regional Sales Representative is responsible for the development of the sales of Schneider Electric solar offer in the Country. Job includes:
- Leading the commercial actions in the region including prescription, customer management, opportunity development and follow-up, contract negotiation and conclusion in order to maximise the order intake and market share.
- The Representative shall follow-up the Solar Commercial Policy and Processes especially on profitability level. Contract management may include the management of Global Strategic Accounts and Targeted Global Accounts what could result in being involved on opportunities out of their area.
- The Representative will interact with the Business Development Manager for West Africa, and also receive support from Solar BU Sales Application Engineer.
- Estimated time: 80%
- External stakeholders (administration, media, solar associations …).
- Internal stakeholders (country president, business VP, offer marketing …).
- Estimated time: 10%
- Resource definition and allocation (esp interaction with execution and services)
- Targets and forecasts
- Commercial strategy – pricing positioning / business model / major customers
- Technical specification / evolutions of current and future product portfolio
- Supply chain (localisation, …)
- She/he shall provide forecasts (order intake, project details, volume by product category) on a
- monthly basis for the next 3 months and on a quarterly basis for the next 12 months. She/he shall make sure that data in Bridge Front Office is updated before the last day of each month.
- Estimated time: 10%
- Business indicators (Order Intake, Sales, Profitability)
- Customer portfolio and conversion rate
- Hit rate and market share
- Bridge Front Office Accuracy
- Project sales experience, and technical background
- Networking capabilities (externally and internally)
- Leadership and management skills
- Solar business competencies (business model, market specifications, technical …)
- Collaboration spirit between areas, with other solar teams (Repetitive application, LoBs,
- Services …) and with country organisations (Energy, Partner, Execution, Services …)
- Synthesis and analysis capabilities
- Rigour and result driven
- Fluent English and local language.
- Understanding of French language would be a plus.
- The Regional Sales Representative reports to the area manager for ZONE.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online