State Team Leaders @ Chemonics International
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Team Leader
- Chemonics seeks state team leaders for the anticipated DFID Partnership for Learning for All in Nigeria (PLANE) program.
- State team leaders will oversee implementation of PLANE activities in Kaduna, Kano, Yobe, Borno, or other states as determined by DFID.
- State team leaders will work closely with State Universal Basic Education Boards and other state and local government education authorities, as well as with private sector and civil society education stakeholders across the education and youth sector.
- We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Advanced Degree in Education or another relevant field
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in education
- Experience in implementing and managing education projects in Kaduna, Kano, Yobe, or Borno preferred
- Ability to work in complex and fluid environments
- Strong leadership ability and experience managing large teams in culturally diverse settings
- Experience as a team lead on a DFID project desired but not essential
- Proven ability to supervise, mentor, train, and support staff
- Demonstrated exemplary writing and oral communications and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Proficiency in writing and speaking English
28th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.