Technical Recruiter @ Andela Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Technical Recruiter
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Role
- As Andela engages with the continent’s top technologists, you will lead the development of our processes and rubrics that enable us to clearly define and measure the qualifications of aspiring Andelans.
- You understand and know how to articulate what makes a senior software developer “senior” in different contexts.
- You have thought deeply about the attributes of a strong technical team lead.
- You are familiar with a wider range of technical roles and understand how to assess what attributes make someone a good fit for a particular role.
- You will be responsible for testing and defining Andela’s channel sourcing strategy and execution for engaging and attracting Africa’s top technologists.
- You are passionate about connecting talented technologists to the role of their dreams.
- You thrive when designing bold sourcing strategies to find and empower Africa’s top engineers.
- Knowing the value of reliable processes, you bring a test-driven development (TDD) process to tracking, engaging, and evaluating a wide range of technologists across Africa.
- Having “talked the talk” of software development with dozens if not hundreds of engineers, you have an intuitive sense of role alignment and a data-driven instinct for building scalable recruitment processes.
As the ideal candidates for this role should:
- Curiosity about how to improve efficiency in attracting top engineers from across the continent and the diaspora.
- Motivation to relentlessly and consistently engage and follow-up with prospective candidates and referrers.
- Clarity when describing Andela's business model and value-add to the technical and lay audience.
- Creativity in expanding the ecosystem for sourcing top talent for Andela.
- A self-starter and able to work independently with some ambiguity and develop process and structure as needed.
- Ability to evaluate technical talent including rating proficiency in: tech stacks, microservices, API builds, version control, load balancing, caching, etc.
- Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology
- The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends and family.
- If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, And a chance to change the world!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.