Technical Specialist @ Chemonics International
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Specialist
- Chemonics seeks technical specialists for the anticipated DFID Partnership for Learning for All in Nigeria (PLANE) program.
- The specialists will support the PLANE team and work closely with the Nigerian government, Ministry of Education representatives, state and local government area representatives, and other key stakeholders across the education and youth sector.
- We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Non-formal education
- Accelerated learning
- Education systems strengthening
- Teacher education
- School safety
- Education policy
- Curriculum development
- Equitable access, particularly for vulnerable groups
- Master's Degree or equivalent in Education or another relevant field
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in education
- Experience in implementing and managing education projects in Kaduna, Kano, Yobe, or Borno preferred
- Ability to work in complex and fluid environments
- Strong leadership ability and experience managing large teams in culturally diverse settings
- Experience as a technical specialist on a DFID project desired but not essential
- Proven ability to supervise, mentor, train, and support staff
- Demonstrated exemplary written, verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Proficiency in writing and speaking English (Level 4 on the Foreign Service Institute scale).
28th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.